Just finished collecting and putting away eggs.
View attachment 3810973View attachment 3810974
It’s all in the packaging:
Get some of these: IMG_1323.jpeg

“Imagine our luck. We came from that cramped white thing that we had to peck our way out of, to be placed in that box with all those other chicks. Then we were shipped out to the feed stores. That truck ride was scary, I was worried that the driver might go postal on us. But then we were dropped off at the downtown feed store, and a nice hooman pastor guy took us out of the crowded condition (drove us in his nice warm car with his wife holding on to us) to our new home, where we have our own rooster (boy is he handsome) and we have our own hooman now. He shows us a lot of love, the digs are warm and nice, the feed is that local crud, but now we just steal the roosters feed. Land as far as my eyes can see is all our playground and I think that we’re going to enjoy life here.” IMG_4210.jpeg

“Imagine our luck. We came from that cramped white thing that we had to peck our way out of, to be placed in that box with all those other chicks. Then we were shipped out to the feed stores. That truck ride was scary, I was worried that the driver might go postal on us. But then we were dropped off at the downtown feed store, and a nice hooman pastor guy took us out of the crowded condition (drove us in his nice warm car with his wife holding on to us) to our new home, where we have our own rooster (boy is he handsome) and we have our own hooman now. He shows us a lot of love, the digs are warm and nice, the feed is that local crud, but now we just steal the roosters feed. Land as far as my eyes can see is all our playground and I think that we’re going to enjoy life here.”View attachment 3811222
That one looks like a buff orpington/rock. What color are the legs? She's go poise!

Marty and Teddy's offspring shall be perfect little spitfires, or he!!ions. Sass, so much sass packed into a perfect tiny preferably black poof of a pullet. Mark my words.
Yep I am sure of it also!

I’ll start collecting eggs on the 29th, for my niece’s class
Well the little fighter is still with us. I am pleased but also quite surprised. Her one eye remains twice the size of a normal eye, I am quite concerned about what will happen to it once we begin integrating. I have a bad feeling about it getting pecked but probably useless to borrow trouble.

The Ameraucanas are doing very well and are growing much faster then the jubilees, they also have incredibly long wings and already fly quite well. I. Am also now unsure if they will be black or dark blue. Two have sprouted tail feathers one has not. Idk if there is much truth to that indicator of sex though, 🤷‍♀️.

Names -
Tiny fighter - Ryka for the female boxer with the last name Ryker
View attachment 3810972
Other jubilee - Quill perhaps (or something to do with books, open to suggestions)
View attachment 3810975
The three ornery and exceedingly energetic blue or black Ameraucanas, I could use some name suggestion’s. I was thinking perhaps something to do with crystals or rocks quartz, granite, basalt that sorta thing just something earthy.
View attachment 3810979
Ruby
Amethyst (Amy)
Emerald (Emy)

💕

Back
Top Bottom