oklahoma chickenstock-- SUCCESS!!!AWESOME!!!THANKS TO ALL!!

Should we make it a one day or 2 day event, say on a Friday and Saturday? And I will look at the scheduleds for say June and July or possible augest. let me know what ya'll think and keep the ideas rollin my way. thanks ya'll

I think more people would be able to attend if it was just a one-day event
smile.png

OH!
ep.gif
That is awsome, Grace. I hope we get alot more people involved in this. I found some really nice chicken decor' in a catolog I am thinking of ordering to raffle off at the stock. What else should we do, maybe raffle off some chicks or something and have a mini show and a forsale area. And how about a costume chicken show for the youngsters, I bet they would enjoy that. I will also contact alot of the breed clubs and see if some of them might want to set up booths and such.
yippiechickie.gif
OH I just can't wait I'm so excited.
yippiechickie.gif
:yiipchick:yiipchick:weee:weee:clap:ya:woot:woot

Mawchickkidie

well this will be my first one but, my guess is like a big show type chicken community gathering where we can all meet up and talk chicken, show off our chickens, buy and sell chickens, win chicks and eggs and chickens, and buy chicken decor' and learn new things and meet new people in our area and make new conections and best of all new freinds with the same hobby and passion as you. CHICKENS yea!
yippiechickie.gif
It also a great place for the younger generation to learn and get interested in the hobby. So come on and join in if youd like. If theres something youd like to do or see or learn about at the chicken stock please let me know and I will do my best to make sure its there.

Mawchickkidie

well hello all once again, well I have a ? I was asked by the OSU ext. office if I would like to have OK foods praticipate in our little function, So before I call and invite them I figured i would ask all of you, what do ya'll think should we? I decided that we will have a costume chicken contest all age groups are invitied to participate. I'm trying to find some local bands to play at the stock and there may be a BBQ I don't know just yet on that one, ya'll know the money thing.
If anybody is in a breed club please invite them to come down and set up a booth this will be a great place for them to find new members. Or to just teach everyone about the breed. Again if anyone has some ideas to share or has something they would like to see or do at our chickenstock please let me know. As for dates I am thinking sometime in june, the end of july, or the first of augest.

Mawchickkidie

i think we would love to come! we are in TX panhandle. Where would this take place?

mom of three birdlovers, wife of one PATIENT man

Back
Top Bottom