oklahoma chickenstock-- SUCCESS!!!AWESOME!!!THANKS TO ALL!!

great it will most likely by held in South Eastern Oklahoma in Poteau. I am still working on the location as of right now. But we are more than happy to have you join us.

Mawchickkidie

I was trying to think of things I've done for my Poultry Club that might be a nice addition to this Chickenstock..... I thought that I (or whoever else wants to help) can contact hatcheries and poultry supply places for catalogs to hand out, and poultry magazines (like "Poultry Press", "Backyard Poultry"...) to see if they would send us a few free issues.
big_smile.png

Oh, the possibilities are endless
woot.gif

I will do that, but someone will have to tell me how to do it, cuz I sure don't know if I can figure it out on my own on that one. OK Foods is a commerical chicken plant type place kinda like tyson foods, ya know they own chicken houses and farms andn then have them shipped to a prosscessing plant afterwards to be processed for the america food market. I agree, as far a how benifical it would be for them, but they might provide the food for a BBQ, I am not for sure on that though. About the only thing I could think of for them is that they might be able to recrute somefolks to own some chickens farms for their plant or something like that. As for food what are ya'll oppose to and not oppose to, such a BBQ chicken, or not, RIBS, a potluck type deal, sandwhichs, hotdogs, what? Ya'll let me know.
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom