sexing jersey giants

little Dinosaurs..or turkey vultures not sure which but they loose cute after just a few days..then grow into beautiful birds...thankfully since I have them in black blue and splash
Glad you have pullets
big_smile.png

Here's my Sweet lil Jersey, he's the only 1 in my 1st incubator hatch, this pic is when she was about 2 wks or so...I had BR/JG mixes, along w/Bantam mixes & 6 Australorps, so alot of black & white chicks, but obviously she's the only 1 w/all black feet, & feathers, her face has a tinge of brownish to it, which I thinks kinda cute; she hatched out of a 1.3 oz egg (bantam sized egg b/c her mom was only 8 months old)!! :) I'm kinda hopin for a hen!

Here's another pic of her w/the mixed Barred Rock/Jersey's...., she's the 3rd from the left of course :)

In this last 2 pics she's about 3.5 wks :)

Last edited:
You should be able to tell by their combs and wattles by now.We have some JG babies now 3 weeks old and you can tell all the roosters real easy.
I’m looking for an instructional video on sexing three wick old jersey giants I can’t find what I had 10 days ago I could really use your help

Back
Top Bottom