Show Me Your Pallet Projects!

Made a litte pallet A-frame for the chicks this week. They really like climbing it and sleeping under it😊

I cut about 15" off the end of the pallets leaving 1 bottom stringer and 2 top stringers that will be made into shelves for spray paint cans. Eventually 😆
They look so comfy!!
I have pallets leaning against my coop...
Mine love to dust bath under it and also roost on it!!! I also hang their alfalfa feeder on one of them ....(soaked pellets)

Attachments

• 20230407_165006.jpg
    20230407_165006.jpg
    904.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20230421_171503.jpg
    20230421_171503.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 5
Made a litte pallet A-frame for the chicks this week. They really like climbing it and sleeping under it😊

I cut about 15" off the end of the pallets leaving 1 bottom stringer and 2 top stringers that will be made into shelves for spray paint cans. Eventually 😆
That's a great idea! I've been wanting to add some kind of chicken shelters scattered around my yard so my birds feel comfortable ranging farther than they are now. Something like your A frame would be perfect.

Last edited:
I made a garden chicken deflector fence today using most of the cut offs from the pallet I cut usable boards from. It ain't purty, but I think/hope it will work!

:clap Nicely done. The pallet fence looks great to me. Probably tall enough to keep the older hens from jumping over the fence. It's the first year chickens that I always worry about.

Back
Top Bottom