Frankie pilgrim gosling now 10 days old - we been doing massages, swim therapy, vitamin B complex, and boot wraps. and prayers! i don’t know if i should keep putting boot on or not? she stumbles a lot more with it on. what do you think?
EB0DEB32-4876-4933-ABEA-B18E6CB4A6E2.jpeg
2907AF18-BF0E-4480-92B8-F148E77D99F6.jpeg
29BF5DAB-9296-45F3-8861-3B021BFDD3EB.jpeg
E98A7697-4498-40F2-AC4A-6BD719761380.jpeg

Last edited:
How is he walking? Adorable picture
he trips over it especially with the boot. so he takes a few steps and lays down. I left the boot off all day today and he’s happier and walks a little better. But is definitely walking on the side of the foot not the bottom of the foot. I guess if he continued walking that way, he might build up some callous there, but I don’t know if it would be painful to live like that?

They make neoprene shoes for geese too. I wonder if that would help to protect the skin and maybe help him walk better? It wouldn't be bulky. I have them for my chickens and my ducks I should buy a pair for Missy in case I ever needed them.
oh yes that’s right! i actually have some birdie booties in my first aid kit. I got some for chickens, some for ducks and some geese too . The duck ones were too big for my fawn and white runner though. frankie is small right now and his little foot is pretty tiny. I guess I could measure it and see what’s available. Thanks for the idea. !!

Back
Top Bottom