Things you wish you could say

This is how I usually answer spam calls:

stop ard GIF by extra3
I never answer them anymore, Just not worth the effort. I used to answer, say nothing, wait for the human at the other end to ask for a person, say "Hang on I'll get them" and just put the phone down and ignore it until the loser hung up. My record was 16 minutes. I don't even feel bad about it. They were trying to waste my time, so it's only fair I waste theirs.

I am building up the courage to answer a spam call that isn't a recording and say.
" Jack's bar and grill, you kill em': we grill em'! What are you hankering' for today?" :lau

Any other ideas for answering spam calls in a hilarious way???
Find a incredibly obnoxious "kid's" song on youtube. Answer with "Thank you for calling Stinky Daycare. We'll be right with you" then blast it in the phone's speaker. Instant hang up.

I never answer them anymore, Just not worth the effort. I used to answer, say nothing, wait for the human at the other end to ask for a person, say "Hang on I'll get them" and just put the phone down and ignore it until the loser hung up. My record was 16 minutes. I don't even feel bad about it. They were trying to waste my time, so it's only fair I waste theirs.
Here in Germany spam calls are against the law, but 'clever' companies still try to trick people on the phone.

Here in Germany spam calls are against the law, but 'clever' companies still try to trick people on the phone.
"Would you like to be your own boss? Just sign up under me, and then sign three people up under you, and you have to buy $150 of product every month. This is not a scam call."

Back
Top Bottom