4 ready-to-lay pullets - Santa Clara, CA

Chickenlady loves life

In the Brooder
Jul 11, 2019
I’ve got 4 ready-to-lay pullets that I’d love to keep, but we just have too many right now. That chicken math is no joke. I’m looking for a new home for them in the bay area. I’m at the Santa Clara / Sunnyvale border in California. They hatched on January 6th, so as of posting they’re 17-1/2 weeks old.

The mom of these little rascals is either a Bieldefelder or Cream Legbar and the daddy is a White Leghorn that came from the refrigerated egg section of Trader Joes! They haven’t started laying yet so I don’t know if their eggs will be white or brown or green.

They’ve had the luxury of free ranging the back yard and front yard, so I’m sure they’d appreciate the same freedom in their new home. Let me know if you’re interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0778.jpeg
    IMG_0778.jpeg
    756.8 KB · Views: 34
Hi! I’d be interested in taking one or two off your hands. We got 3 chicks a couple months ago but my coop would fit 6 and…chicken math :) I’m in San Jose/campbell area.

Hi! I’d be interested in taking one or two off your hands. We got 3 chicks a couple months ago but my coop would fit 6 and…chicken math :) I’m in San Jose/campbell area.
Hi! If nobody else shows any interest in taking all of them I’d split them up into 2 and 2. We were going back and forth about whether to give away 3 or 4 of them. Maybe I could talk you into taking 3 of them :) and we would keep the 4th one? That would make our neighborhood happy since that would mean they’ll get more free eggs.

Let’s see if anybody else is interested. If not, maybe you can increase your flock this weekend.

Hi! If nobody else shows any interest in taking all of them I’d split them up into 2 and 2. We were going back and forth about whether to give away 3 or 4 of them. Maybe I could talk you into taking 3 of them :) and we would keep the 4th one? That would make our neighborhood happy since that would mean they’ll get more free eggs.

Let’s see if anybody else is interested. If not, maybe you can increase your flock this weekend.
Ok! If nobody replies PM me and I can take 3. Nice gift to myself for Mother’s Day haha

Back
Top Bottom