BYC Member Interview - granny hatchet

I've been chatting with you on and off for over a year and I'm finally reading your interview! Thank you for sharing this! I loved reading more about you and getting to know you a little better!

RainbowRamen Noodlez commented on a video on YouTube.
As I was born and raised in Kentucky (and still live in Kentucky), when I was small, one of the family friends would hunt and cook squirrel. He would visit ALL the time and cook squirrel. Now, the only ones that really liked it were me and him. My lil sister was not born at the time, so I was also pretty small.

I have also been bitten by lizards. At the same house, I used to chase and catch lizards. Now, we called these granny hatchet lizards. They're natural and are common in certain parts of eastern Kentucky. They've got claws, they're fast, they're also small and brown. I have yet to find out what the real species is called. If anyone knows, I would like to hear.
they’re called Eastern Fence Lizards! I am from Eastern KY too and i’ve never heard anyone besides my family call them granny hatchets!

Back
Top Bottom