Need to rehome my ducks in Oregon asap

sorealitssick

Hatching
Sep 5, 2023
I have four khaki cambells that I love so much. I have had them since they hatched march 9th, 2021. I would never consider rehoming them, however, my direct next door neighbor has complained to the city and now I have no choice. He only complained as part of the consistent harassment he plagues us with, and has for four solid years now. I hate that I have to rehome them. Is there someone who will take them and keep great care of them?

@sorealitssick

So sad for you and your ducks. Many of us have ducks below our local authority radar and depend on neighbors not turning us in to Code Enforcement.

Please advertise in the Oregon state thread on BYC.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/oregon.48/unread

You might also check on any local duck or livestock groups on social media including Facebook and NextDoor. Do not use Craig's List. Khaki Campbell's are attractive and popular, if youvjust get into thebright network I think you will findvthe right home for your ducks. You might also check with your local Humane Society and Chapter of the ASPCA as some arrange adoptions for ducks. There might be a duck rescue in your state that might take your ducks -- google duck rescue and see what comes up

Good luck. Please let us know how you get on

Back
Top Bottom