Pandora chicken charm - so cute!

SewingDiva

Songster
12 Years
Aug 31, 2007
Westwood MA, South of Boston
2379_1.JPG

This Ebay seller hasd good prices too if you're into Pandora. I got one of these for about 1/2 of what they usually cost.

Phyllis

okay...now i want one of these bracelets!..just for THAT charm...man..i looked them up...$1000 for a gold bracelet..
ep.gif
..lol..but $50 for a silver one!...
lau.gif
...guess i'm getting silver!...
gig.gif

Quote:
Whaa!..
hit.gif
...i want one now!...do all/most jewerly stores carry them?..or do you have to order online?

cool! thanks...i have quite a few around me!...
wee.gif
..,now to call and ask about that chicken charm!

I think mine only cost $25 but the jeweler told me that I could expect a price increase pretty soon. So far I haven't seen a price jump. The prices vary with the charms, depending on which ones you get.

Quote:
A full one looks like this:

Blue%20Pandora.jpg

You basically start with the bracelet ($50 for a silver one, a lot more $$ for gold) and fill it with beads in a myraid of colors and themes. The charms start at $25 at regular price, and you can get them for a lot less on Ebay. The charms and beads are removable too. There are a lot of web based Pandora dealers, this one has a good web site where you can see the entire line of charms and complete bracelets.

Lots of artisans on Etsy make charms and silver core Murano glass beads that work on Pandora bracelets as well , for much less than official Pandora beads and charms.

The combinations and colors are pretty much endless. I just love them!

Phyllis

Last edited:
okay..lol..when i want something...i want it now!...LOL..hubby is on his way to the mall for my bracelet AND the chicken charm!...
lau.gif
...thanks sewingdiva!...
gig.gif

he's back!..so, i got the chicken charm and a cute piggy one!..i really like these things..
cool.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom