The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Καλό Πάσχα, Fluffy! ❤️

1714873838570.png

Happy Easter Fluffy! Enjoy the day with your adorable little chicks!

Good Friday Bird GIF by Orbis UK

Thank you! We've been having colder weather these past few days, and I'm not loving it. Freddie managed to get COMPLETELY drenched today, so I don't think he liked it that much either. He was complaining all day

Thank you! We've been having colder weather these past few days, and I'm not loving it. Freddie managed to get COMPLETELY drenched today, so I don't think he liked it that much either. He was complaining all day
Freddie! You are going to get yourself sick! Please be a good little chick. ❤️ Water is a No! No!

Freddie! You are going to get yourself sick! Please be a good little chick. ❤️ Water is a No! No!

Immediately after seeing it I picked Freddie up and dried him off to the best of my abilities. Funny little chick, but with this cold, he better start jumping in the feeder instead of the waterer!

Immediately after seeing it I picked Freddie up and dried him off to the best of my abilities. Funny little chick, but with this cold, he better start jumping in the feeder instead of the waterer!
Some chicks just never learn! But, we want him to grow into a beautiful Serama! He better listen to you! 🥰🐥

Back
Top Bottom