◇DiamondSwan's Phenomenal Chat Thread!◇

completely new topic crazy things you seen someone do:

When I worked at the Chinese food place there was this customer who was giving me a hard time about his bill and my boss (owner and cook) came out of the kitchen with a meat cleaver in his hand and glared at the guy and asked if he had a problem. LOL

Lol, y’all are so funny talking about not being able to socialize with people and here I am, an AMAZING public speaker(all my teachers ever have told me so) and a great conversationalist. I just do t like working in groups
school "working in groups" sucks though. it's nothing like real world working in teams.

completely new topic crazy things you seen someone do:

When I worked at the Chinese food place there was this customer who was giving me a hard time about his bill and my boss (owner and cook) came out of the kitchen with a meat cleaver in his hand and glared at the guy and asked if he had a problem. LOL

Can relate. Worked in Chinese restaurant (panda express). Was crazy. Almost got into a fight with coworker.

school "working in groups" sucks though. it's nothing like real world working in teams.
I just don’t like it when people don’t listen to my idea and go on and do the more popular person’s idea and it doesn’t end up working and then they refuse to admit that my idea is a good one and then when I keep bringing up my idea they’re all like “stop being so controlling, let other people share their ideas”(which by the way is something that I’ve had a prob with in the past but I’m better at letting people talk now)

Back
Top Bottom