āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

I actually already have the cameras, I've just been trying to figure out how to get them mounted in the greenhouse. I'm going to use duct tape if I have to so I can get them mounted today.
I have two mounted to T-Posts using zip ties. You could probably do the same wrapped around the support posts. It'd probably be easier to reposition them than using duct tape.

Good idea. It will make the batteries easier to replace too.
The ones that I linked have solar panels, motion detection and will notify my phone if triggered. At $50, not bad and the picture quality is pretty good, too. Once you get the cameras up, I'd be torn between hoping the vandals never come back and hoping they do and get caught on video.

The ones that I linked have solar panels, motion detection and will notify my phone if triggered. At $50, not bad and the picture quality is pretty good, too. Once you get the cameras up, I'd be torn between hoping the vandals never come back and hoping they do and get caught on video.
I got two of my three blink cameras installed. One on the inside and one at the greenhouse door. Because all of the places to mount them are metal, I went for Alien Tape which is indoor/outdoor doublesided sticky tape. I used more that it said I should need because I want them to stay up.

I kind of hope they try again tonight thinking that I can't do anything now that I have cameras up.

What is a Mexican Speckled?
A color variation of a Bobwhite.
th-2223861418.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, pretty! I love their round little faces.

Interesting to me that they have bigger tails than Coturnix. It makes me assume they do more flying, but then again, apparently wild Coturnix quail migrate.
Bobwhites are primarily ground birds but can fly very well when they have too!;)

So, I've been sorting birds. During this process I'm realizing that my celadon line is gone. I'm going to have to start from scratch, since I have no idea which males are the ones that were carrying the celadon gene. I'm also checking around and finding that celadon eggs are very, very pricey. I think I'm going to have to give up on the celadons.

I'm pretty sad about the celadons. Mine came in pharaoh, silver, grau fee, and rosetta.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom