āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Hast thou
1. checked for foamy stuff? We didn't get the memo.
2. monitored the alleged rooster and informed him in the proper procedure to produce progeny?
3. informed the alleged rooster of the consequences of not performing?

BTW - guess who is practicing his operatic aspirations this week? I need to move. He's got a gorgeous voice. OTOH, he is chasing the older girls... at 15 weeks old.

I would eat them instead...:oops: ETA: (The eggs not the actual quail.)

Sigh - while that makes sense to me and you, our Kiki is addicted. Yes, a hatching addict. We hoped quail would be the saving grace. Alas, the rooster is having performance anxiety.

The good news is that she is no longer buying balut down at the corner store. No more horse eggs. She has moved on to quail. One successful quail hatch. Thanks to everyone who is supporting her during these trying times.

She has the stamina, the determination and the will to succeed! With the help of an educated rooster...

Although, bought fertile quail eggs are becoming attractive.

Hast thou
1. checked for foamy stuff? We didn't get the memo.
2. monitored the alleged rooster and informed him in the proper procedure to produce progeny?
3. informed the alleged rooster of the consequences of not performing?

BTW - guess who is practicing his operatic aspirations this week? I need to move. He's got a gorgeous voice. OTOH, he is chasing the older girls... at 15 weeks old.
No memo...I failed to look for the foam.

I highly highly doubt these eggs I set this morning are any different from he last 100 I have set.
I just have to try again...now.

Sigh - while that makes sense to me and you, our Kiki is addicted. Yes, a hatching addict. We hoped quail would be the saving grace. Alas, the rooster is having performance anxiety.

The good news is that she is no longer buying balut down at the corner store. No more horse eggs. She has moved on to quail. One successful quail hatch. Thanks to everyone who is supporting her during these trying times.

She has the stamina, the determination and the will to succeed! With the help of an educated rooster...

Although, bought fertile quail eggs are becoming attractive.
Yes I am thinking of buying eggs come January first, if these don't work out.

Back
Top Bottom