āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Yes! He said he takes them everywhere, so I assume they have carseats.
I think there's some confusion here or I made a heck of a typo somewhere. I do not carry my quail. Heck, I haven't even moved them ot off my sunroom yet thanks to weather preventing me from finishing the cages in the shed coop. Maybe this weekend...
However, I do like the idea of the piddle pad. I have a toddler who is potty training right now. :)

my eggs are lost in the mail!!! :hitthey were estimated delivery yesterday. said they left cincinnati at 8:24 am yesterday (2 hour away max) and no update nor any mail delivery to my office since!! wondering if usps has gone on strike!! going there tomorrow for deliveries and other stuff so :fl
This happened to me and the shooter sent a replacement shipment free of charge - and I had 100 eggs so that was impressive.

1784E32D-C471-4C95-A016-6ED0014D6B5C.jpeg

Is it too cold to put the bob whites outside? The ones hatched on 2/25 I believe.

I think there's some confusion here or I made a heck of a typo somewhere. I do not carry my quail. Heck, I haven't even moved them ot off my sunroom yet thanks to weather preventing me from finishing the cages in the shed coop. Maybe this weekend...
However, I do like the idea of the piddle pad. I have a toddler who is potty training right now. :)
I literally posted it for the LO. Itā€™s a lifesaver! When copying the link for you, I saw they have multipacks too.
:confused: Not sure why I have these still saved in my account. Duckling is done with that stuff.

:gig:gig:gig @BReeder!

@Texas Kiki you'll have to take me out of the poll/stats :hit no more baby quailies for me. I have to dispatch all of the 31 I have. It's taken soooo long to get my 4 different bloodlines :hit something about them is not agreeing with my body :hit

Hope you find your package @muddy75 :fl

:hugs:hitoh no!! iā€™m so sorry to hear that!
as for my package, tracking says it left cincinnati again at 4am today. :idunno:idunnoso it mustā€™ve gotten misplaced in loading the first time

:gig:gig:gig @BReeder!

@Texas Kiki you'll have to take me out of the poll/stats :hit no more baby quailies for me. I have to dispatch all of the 31 I have. It's taken soooo long to get my 4 different bloodlines :hit something about them is not agreeing with my body :hit

Hope you find your package @muddy75 :fl
Oh no I am so sorry.

Back
Top Bottom