➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Is it wrong that I actually was sorry she wasn’t gone? I will give her a chance. I mean, she is my favorite. I’m not 100% about opening her up. I’ve still never done that alone, and only had one session with a tutor. As a city girl, I’ve come far.
Anyway, I do really need to do it. If I cannot do it on her, how on earth do I expect to do it when I kill the others for meat?!
Look at it like your in a lab class and have to do it for a grade! It really isn't that bad. Just kinda messy and sometimes stinks.

Fatty liver or something else?

I think liver cancer of some sort. She was skin and bones, no fat whatsoever, and they usually get obese with fatty liver, from what I read.
2136BBBB-7C57-42A8-88CA-AB4999C6D04C.jpeg
3E4F3D68-B70B-4542-900A-C2C6CC085B80.jpeg

I usually got out of dissecting with a report. I had to have a note from home, and the report had to include a drawn diagram. But I was able to turn to my encyclopedias (kids, that was Google back then!) instead of a scalpel.
I remember pigs... :oops: it was Friday, so we couldn’t start the dissection. We were told to take our piglets, and talk about how we were going to open them. I swaddled my (well, my partner’s) piglet, and rocked it while talking to the three boys at my table. The other piglet laid swaddled in front of me.

Back
Top Bottom