➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie
I came home today to a girl with an eye closed shut...I've only been watching her for about ten minutes and I haven't seen her open it and on top of that her top beak is broken.

I had to come in to take a break and inform the Mex that if when I go back out to watch her right now that if I don't see her eating then he is going to have to help her tomorrow.
I am not made to nurse.

Let me go get pictures and you all tell me if it is the end of the world or if I am exaggerating.
BRB

Here she is.
IMG_20190426_181200_1.jpg

And a dummy just because he is staring at me.
IMG_20190426_181515.jpg

Last edited:
That looks amazing. I am so excited to see it completed!

:ya

I thought this was too funny not to share. I will be potting rabbits this afternoon.

http://rabbittalk.com/how-to-pot-up-a-rabbit-t6566.html
it’s getting there! it took us about 5 hours today to stretch and secure the netting!:barnie not totally enthused about my choice....it’s a smaller gauge but not as heavy duty as the net in my chicken area. (difficult to find good stuff from amazon vs hands-on purchase) would’ve made more progress but my sons decided tonight was when they wanted to see the new avengers movie!!:he (and we ran out of staples) so tomorrow we will finish the hw cloth, gate and till/level soil at border fence! oh and everyone is constantly complaining about the stench from my chicken area so we had to spread more pine bark, sand, and remainder of PDZ. There has to be a better solution to dealing with the odor of an uncovered run......??? :caf

Back
Top Bottom