➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Okay good! This is a huge relief because I was getting terribly upset just thinking about it. I love my little Luna and I don’t know what I would do without her. :hit thank you both! :hugs

But yeah, I definitely clean all scratches/wounds immediately. I’m actually a bit paranoid/obsessive about that lol not just cat but dog, cat, chicken, etc. I’ve gotten a lot of dog and chicken scratches this weekend because it’s shorts weather again and all the dogs I watch and my baby chicks like to jump up on me lol I wash everything and usually also go crazy with peroxide or neosporin :oops: no problems with sanitation lol

The claws, I’ve tried to trim a couple times but probably needs to be done again. First time wasn’t successful at all, second time I got much sharper clippers lol

Anyways thank you both. I love Luna to pieces and I am also not the type to just give away an animal, even if I had a baby or moved or whatever, I’d rather sleep in my car than rehome them, so I don’t think I would ever be able to anyway. So I am glad I won’t even have to consider it.
Careful cleaning cuts often with peroxide, it doesn’t just kill bacteria, but also your healthy cells, so I would just use the bacitracin.

I didn’t realize cats were so bad or dangerous. :oops:
Cat scratch fever is normally pretty rare. It won't be transmitted to humans unless there are fleas. It's fairly easy to control fleas on indoor/urban cats, but not so much in rural, outdoor cats.

Unfortunately, I did a lot of study on Bartonella (cat scratch fever) since my roommate of 20 years died from it in February. There were other complications, it wasn't just the Bartonella infection that killed him (this severity is 1 in a million or less), but that was the trigger.

Cat scratch fever is normally pretty rare. It won't be transmitted to humans unless there are fleas. It's fairly easy to control fleas on indoor/urban cats, but not so much in rural, outdoor cats.

Unfortunately, I did a lot of study on Bartonella (cat scratch fever) since my roommate of 20 years died from it in February. There were other complications, it wasn't just the Bartonella infection that killed him (this severity is 1 in a million or less), but that was the trigger.
I am so sorry for your loss.
:hugs

Careful cleaning cuts often with peroxide, it doesn’t just kill bacteria, but also your healthy cells, so I would just use the bacitracin.

Thanks for the warning. I’ll stick with the other stuff then! What about rubbing alcohol? I’ve heard both are bad, one kills the cells, the other is really drying, etc. so idk what’s better or if neither of them are good or what. I used to use peroxide all the time. :oops:

They attack people just like geese do.

Not mine lol

Thank you, that makes a lot of sense!

And I’m very sorry for your loss! :hugs

I am so sorry for your loss.
:hugs

X2

Almost. Sleep a couple more times and it will be next week.

:lau

Back
Top Bottom