➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I’m good!!! I got some new chickens a few weeks ago. They’re adorable. :love getting big. And I got two parakeets in March 😂🤣 they’re amazing and I love them so much. :love best decision yet 😂🤣 I’ve had them before but not in like 8 years and I missed having them hahah but enough about me, how are YOU!? How are you holding up with everything!? How’s the new puppy!? Was your school cancelled???
I’ve been decent, stressful times for everyone I’m certain.

In-person classes were discontinued, but we moved entirely online to finish the semester.

Dodger is...nuts. Bird dogs and poultry aren’t great mixes, but he’s slowly learning to leave them alone. He’s going to be huge! Not Ruger huge (I miss that dog :() but he’s going to be much bigger than breed standard.

I’m glad to hear you’re doing great! I’m glad you have some more lives to make you extra happy, especially during these difficult times. :)

No quail for me. But I do have faker chickens!
What are faker chickens?
So... is this still a thread for quail, or has it morphed into a chat thread for nutters? With maybe one sane person to keep things from getting too out of hand.
As to who that sane person is, I have no idea. Sure as heck not me, I'll tell you that much.
I think it’s mostly a chat thread for nutters.with the occasional quail post thrown in. Well an update on my current quail situation is that my eggs won’t be shipped til Tuesday and it’s 3 day shipping I believe (getting them from myshire and asked zack on his weekly q and a

Back
Top Bottom