➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

What about adult development!? :lau

:lau I quit cause I sucked at it!! And cause I spent too much time on it. 😂🤣 wasn’t you, I swear lol

Finally!!! I’m convinced no one can ever beat her. 😂🤣:th I’ve come close a couple of times but she still beat me. Also note only a couple. The rest I got my ass handed to me. :lau 🙈

I don’t get enough sleep either lol or rather, I get plenty of sleep but my sleeping schedule is whacked out. :lau
gah, had to delete the app. stupid ipad

Last edited:
I've got 20 duck eggs under the duck, 11 guinea eggs under a broody bantam, 43 chicken eggs in the incubator, another 13 chicken eggs under the BCM broody that already hatched out some chicks a couple months ago.... I've got some new eggs coming soon for the other incubator too... (plus some keets, chicks & poults coming) :oops:
Just realized how insane this post makes me sound. But in my defense I have done a LOT of poultry subtraction lately, down to the bare minimum of my keepers & layers. Sent 14 guinea to my dads (he was down to 2 d/t hawks), sold 15 bantam and then 30 others a couple months ago, plus some routine cockerel subtraction. Sent a pair of ducks to my parents too, since they have an awesome pond. So now I'm down to my favorite 3 gray mix cockerels, 9 big hens, 4 bantam hens and 4 game pullets, plus 20 chicks/keets of unknown future statuses.... and of course I still have Jake and 4 coturnix & 4 buttons.... and 3 ducks and 2 ducklings...

Just realized how insane this post makes me sound. But in my defense I have done a LOT of poultry subtraction lately, down to the bare minimum of my keepers & layers. Sent 14 guinea to my dads (he was down to 2 d/t hawks), sold 15 bantam and then 30 others a couple months ago, plus some routine cockerel subtraction. Sent a pair of ducks to my parents too, since they have an awesome pond. So now I'm down to my favorite 3 gray mix cockerels, 9 big hens, 4 bantam hens and 4 game pullets, plus 20 chicks/keets of unknown future statuses.... and of course I still have Jake and 4 coturnix & 4 buttons.... and 3 ducks and 2 ducklings...
I don’t think that’s crazy at all!!! I’m “down” to 19 from 24!! Haha have had a lot of losses lately. I will eventually hatch Jack babies but not for a while because he’s still scared of the girls 😂🤣 plus I have to make the room. And ideally I will get a broody. :fl

I just traded all my ducks for rabbits except coco the Muscovy

I have a question about quail and my last celadon egg. It has been piped for almost a day now and it looks like it’s malpositioned
It worked on getting out a little but seems to be stuck. It’s having trouble getting through the membrane. This may be normal but I have no clue. This is my first time
should I wait and see? What can I do?View attachment 2136164

looks like it’s having trouble
I'd go shopping if I were you.

Back
Top Bottom