āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Myshire's got auctions going in their auction group.

Do the people that bid not check the website? I'm watching an auction for feather sexable eggs right now. On the website, the MOST you'll pay for those eggs is 60 cents an egg. The auction right now is up to paying 73 cents an egg. Isn't the idea to get a deal, not to pay more than you would if you just ordered them normally, lol?

I was hoping to maybe get some Sparkly eggs, since I haven't been able to find them for sale elsewhere, for a good price, but if this is how these auctions go, nope.

Edit: I also just realized that the guy that won these bid, then bid again immediately against himself to raise the price another $2. Why???
best time to get good auction deals is on a ā€œwork dayā€ or spring/summer weekend when peeps are out doing stuff......winter auctions on holidays typically max out every time

Do the people that bid not check the website? I'm watching an auction for feather sexable eggs right now. On the website, the MOST you'll pay for those eggs is 60 cents an egg. The auction right now is up to paying 73 cents an egg. Isn't the idea to get a deal, not to pay more than you would if you just ordered them normally, lol?

I was hoping to maybe get some Sparkly eggs, since I haven't been able to find them for sale, for a good price, but if this is how these auctions go, nope.

Edit: I also just realized that the guy that won these bid, then bid again immediately against himself to raise the price another $2. They ended up going for $24, which is 73 cents an egg. Why???

SSC is now up, 60 eggs. You can by 50 on the website for 50 cents each, so these should not, if you're smart, go for more than $30. Already at $36.
have you considered ordering from kdale coturnix??? iā€™m thinking his sparkly may be more what you are looking for.
myshire sparklie is jumbo/pansy cross.

have you considered ordering from kdale coturnix??? iā€™m thinking his sparkly may be more what you are looking for.
myshire sparklie is jumbo/pansy cross.

Yeah that's not what I'm looking for. Thanks for letting me know, I'll probably pass on getting Sparkly from them then. I'll look at kdale.

I was hoping to maybe get some Sparkly eggs, since I haven't been able to find them for sale, for a good price, but if this is how these auctions go, nope.

Edit: I also just realized that the guy that won these bid, then bid again immediately against himself to raise the price another $2. They ended up going for $24, which is 73 cents an egg. Why???

SSC is now up, 60 eggs. You can by 50 on the website for 50 cents each, so these should not, if you're smart, go for more than $30. They went for $38m which is 63 cents an egg.

Sex linked eggs just went for $30 for 30 eggs, which is a dollar an egg. Available on the website for 60 cents an egg max.

A mix of Pansy and Sparkly went for $32 for 30 eggs, which is $1.06 an egg, available on the website at a max price of $1 an egg.

30 Pansy Fee eggs went for $34, which is $1.13, available for $1 each on website.
did u see the pansy fee auction?? it maxed in like 4.2 seconds šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thank you. I'm currently booked a couple weeks out on all eggs:idunnomy sparkly are true sparkly(carry the sparkly gene).I agree with muddy about auctions are fun to watch, lol eggs and gambling, what a combo:eek:

I sent you an email :)

I'm watching and just shaking my head at these people. Every single auction has sold for more than they could just go on the website and buy the eggs for. A lot of cases for more than DOUBLE what they could just buy the eggs for. Why would they do this?

Safe to say that I'm not bidding, lol. I'm not dumb enough to do that :p

Back
Top Bottom