➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

1620008181925.png

Can I offer you a nice cup of quail? Lol :lol:

They aren't jumbos so they aren't considered for my breeding stock either.
Bon appétit.

So you are only wanting to keep pansy fees? I thought you were getting jumbos? And what about the blue balls?
You know I change my mind constantly.

I don't really care about jumbos anymore.
I just like pansy fee.

The blue balls can be whatever color they want as long as they're not that dumb color. They'll get a cage or two depending on how many boys I hatch.

You know I change my mind constantly.

I don't really care about jumbos anymore.
I just like pansy fee.

The blue balls can be whatever color they want as long as they're not that dumb color. They'll get a cage or two depending on how many boys I hatch.
If you're lucky, you'll get some grau fee and silvers. Most of them are rosetta or tibetan tuxes.

My K. Dale eggs arrived today! Thank you so much to @Enthusiast. it looks like only 1 cracked, but I’m letting them rest, I’ll candle them tonight when it’s dark and I’ll set them tomorrow. I’m over the moon excited! I plugged in the nr360, I’ll move some eggs into lockdown tomorrow (a day early, but I need to get these eggs into the brinsea). I think this will be the longest 19 days ever haha

My K. Dale eggs arrived today! Thank you so much to @Enthusiast. it looks like only 1 cracked, but I’m letting them rest, I’ll candle them tonight when it’s dark and I’ll set them tomorrow. I’m over the moon excited! I plugged in the nr360, I’ll move some eggs into lockdown tomorrow (a day early, but I need to get these eggs into the brinsea). I think this will be the longest 19 days ever haha
You're more than welcome

Back
Top Bottom