➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

BK for lunch?!? You must have been desperate. At least you didn't stoop to McDooDoos.

the sushi place couldn't have been that busy. The local supermarkets have sushi selections here. I'd grab a vat of humus, a jug of hot salsa and some jalapeno flavored potato chips myself.
It was the first time mr muddy chose BK in over a year......funny thing is that we ate similar food and he didn’t get sick :th YET......

It was the first time mr muddy chose BK in over a year......funny thing is that we ate similar food and he didn’t get sick :th YET......
When we lived in Brooklyn, the kids loved McDonald’s, they were having the incredibles 2 toys, and the worker traded a customer who had extras at home for some other toys, just so my kids could have the one they were missing, that’s how often we went there for happy meals haha. One day it was just too crowded, so we walked down the street to BK where it was literally empty. I hadnt eaten there in like 10+ years and I was shocked at how terrible it was. My kids started throwing up before we got home, that was super fun to deal with in a city apartment with 1 bathroom and 5 people. We will never eat there again. On a similar note my husband and I got food poisoning from Arby’s, years later I gave them a second chance, different location, different state. I got food poisoning again.

When we lived in Brooklyn, the kids loved McDonald’s, they were having the incredibles 2 toys, and the worker traded a customer who had extras at home for some other toys, just so my kids could have the one they were missing, that’s how often we went there for happy meals haha. One day it was just too crowded, so we walked down the street to BK where it was literally empty. I hadnt eaten there in like 10+ years and I was shocked at how terrible it was. My kids started throwing up before we got home, that was super fun to deal with in a city apartment with 1 bathroom and 5 people. We will never eat there again. On a similar note my husband and I got food poisoning from Arby’s, years later I gave them a second chance, different location, different state. I got food poisoning again.
Sorry to hear all that. I thought i was the only one who got food poisoning on business trips.

I set 76 eggs today. My turner already cracked one of them. You can see how some of the eggs got pushed out of the turner. I really don't like this incubator.
1622178179598.png

I've also separated out all of the roos from my Easter hatch. I had 14 celadons. 9 of them are boys. 4 are hens, and one is a recovering sick bird that I'm not sure on gender yet.
These are the girls. I brought them inside temporarily since I don't want to combine the two batches of boys that I have. I'm going to be processing over 20 boys this weekend. Then these girls can go back outside.
1622178264527.jpeg

Wouldn't it be funny if someone walked into the bathroom to turn quail eggs in the incubator there, smelled sulphur and methane, checked for exploded rotten eggs, then remembered he pooped in there a few minutes earlier?

Just hypothetically, because it did NOT just happen to me.
Lol.

I just tuned in and this whole last page made me lol.

Back
Top Bottom