➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I opted not to get the daily email, but simply check in the app, or online, to see what mail I'm getting each day. If I'm expecting a package, I'll watch closer for the mailman and meet him at the door. Otherwise, I just let him put the mail in the box and I'll collect it later.
That’s good they have different options! Does it go by your name or address?

That’s good they have different options! Does it go by your name or address?
You have to sign up at usps.com. Across the top is a menu which includes Informed Delivery. Enter your name and address and it does some verification stuff to make sure it's really you. I think it does require an email address, but you don't have to use that feature.

You have to sign up at usps.com. Across the top is a menu which includes Informed Delivery. Enter your name and address and it does some verification stuff to make sure it's really you. I think it does require an email address, but you don't have to use that feature.
Thanks! That’s good to know!

I have no idea which version of these would be better or which version is more accurate.
FWIW, I ordered a 3 pack of the 5100 that also came with a hub. Same day delivery from Amazon, so they're already in a zip lock bag with some saturated salt to see how they stack up. I also have several other already tested hygrometers in the bag so I can make sure this batch is at 75% for the test. I'll report back tomorrow on humidity accuracy for the new ones.

Back
Top Bottom