āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Taking all of your great ideas and trying to expand the coop. Each iteration gets better. I just bought a hammer drill, and I wonder what took me so long. Totally awesome, now I can secure the hardware cloth to the hollow tile and make a solid base with cubby holes for the birds to hide in.
1706936813299.png

Hammer drill is faster and keeps the bit contact area from glazing which makes the drilling take longer. Concrete blocks should drill just fine with a normal drill and a masonry bit.
Thanks, that makes me feel better now that I know I could have also used a regular drill. Price was good though, the drill itself was an upgrade and as it turns out, having two drills is awesome and saves a lot of time not having to change out bits.

Thanks, that makes me feel better now that I know I could have also used a regular drill. Price was good though, the drill itself was an upgrade and as it turns out, having two drills is awesome and saves a lot of time not having to change out bits.
When drilling concrete blocks, I use the plastic screw inserts in the holes I drill.

Back
Top Bottom