18 Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
THIS IS A RELIST, SO PLEASE DISREGARD ANY OLD MESSAGES BELOW AND PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THESE EGGS! THIS POSTING IS FOR SHIPMENTS THROUGH FEBRUARY 4TH AND THE LAST WEEK I WILL BE OFFERING EGGS AT THIS PRICE. DUE TO THE COST OF EVERYTHING GOING UP (FEED, SHIPPING SUPPLIES, ETC.) I AM GOING TO HAVE TO RAISE PRICES. I GENERALLY ONLY SHIP EGGS ON MONDAYS, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME THE WEEK BEFORE YOU WANT YOUR EGGS SHIPPED.

Price posted is for 18 assorted color eggs from my show flock. These are quality birds; the Western Reserve National Champion (white pullet 2011), the Canadian National Champion (splash pullet, 2012) and most recently, the Jr. Western Reserve National Champion (white pullet 2013) came from this flock. Price is $40 plus shipping. Shipping costs will depend on your location - pm me with your zip code for a price. I can include a 72 hour shipping warmer for an additional $5 if you think you will need it.

Assortment (AS AVAILABLE) to include partridge, buff, white, blue/splash, porcelain, paint and lavender from my project pen (project pen with 2 lav roos over lav split and porcelain hens and pen 2 with a black lav split roo over lavender hens) Sorry, NO blacks available right now. Please do not ask for one or two particular colors as egg production has dropped off drastically and I am not getting enough eggs from any one pen to fill particular color orders unless otherwise noted. Thank you!

My flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. Payment via paypal only to [email protected]. I cannot guarantee your hatch rate, but I will do everything in my power to get your eggs to you in good condition. See more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

7 month white cockerel bred by Catdance, PNPA double show, October 2012, Best of Breed both shows; Reserve Champion Featherleg first show, Champion Featherleg second show:)

Last edited:
Kelar, I realize you are probably getting lots of pm's but wanted to say your Silkies are beautiful! I love your website - everything is classy. Wish I could get in on your eggs but don't think they could make it cross-country to me. Extremely good quality for a very good price. You're an asset to us on BYC!

Back
Top Bottom