2 BEAUTIFUL HENS NEED A HOME-ORANGE COUNTY, CA

kqaiser11

In the Brooder
Oct 9, 2020
Hello,
I am looking for any Orange County, CA chicken keepers who need hens for laying or as pets. I had one of my hens die recently, and I am down to the 2 hens. I do not want to get any more chickens. I want the last 2 hens to join a bigger flock and be a lot happier in a new home perhaps with even more space than what they have. Both hens will be 2 years old in May. One hen is a Buckeye (a breed from Ohio) and second hen is a Silver Laced Wyandotte. They are named Alice and Sylvie respectively. Alice is stand-offish, typical for the breed but not impossible to touch. Sylvie is not aggressive, but does not like being touched. I am looking for a happy home with many more friends for them. I have feed and other equipment to give away too. Please respond to this post if you're interested. I will give them a way for FREE. I just ask that the home and person is a good one. We can chat more. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello! I have 2 beautiful girls already, both mixes. One is a barnyard mix and the other is a silky mix I think. I'm located in San Jose, so if you're willing to do the drive, I can meet up Salinas, about an hour from where I am. I let them free range in my backyard.

nugget.png
broil.png

Hello! I have 2 beautiful girls already, both mixes. One is a barnyard mix and the other is a silky mix I think. I'm located in San Jose, so if you're willing to do the drive, I can meet up Salinas, about an hour from where I am. I let them free range in my backyard.

View attachment 3811439View attachment 3811440
Hello!
Thank you for your interest in the girls. You have very beautiful hens yourself. Unfortunately, I think the drive is too far for us to take. Otherwise, I'm sure they would love to live with you. Good luck adding to your pretty flock. And thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom