Ended 2013 Easter Hatch-a-long Contest #12 "Cutest Easter Chick/s Contest!"

WARNING!!! I'm sorry to report that I will be stealing the name Maybelline! If my EE ever becomes famous, I promise to give you proper credit!! END OF WARNING!

2 funny Michelle! I have been told though that I do come up with some good animal names. I have decided to name my 4 week old Blue Wheaten Ameraucana roo, Jethro after one of my favorite "cop" TV shows; Jethro Leroy Gibbs/NCIS. I have one RIR/Ameraucana chick that didn't look like she/he was gonna make it. Had one leg twisted, but with physical therapy 6 times a day & splints, she walking now instead of hopping along. I've named it Hop-a-long Cassidy, Cassidy for short.
smile.png

We have a winner for the Cutest Easter Chick(s) Contest

There were a lot of great submissions and voting was difficult for all of the judges, so thank you to everyone who entered!

And the winner is.............

soldier
LL

Congratulations!

You have won:
One Dozen “Rarest of the Rare” Dozen Hatching Eggs!
donated by Greenfire Farms

Last edited:
WOW, I am EXCITED!!!!! There were so MANY GREAT entries. What an honor to win this!
What a GREAT DAY!
Now I need to browse the Greenfire Farms website and decide what to get.
I will let everyone know what I decide on.
THANK YOU
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif
D.gif

WOW, I am EXCITED!!!!! There were so MANY GREAT entries. What an honor to win this!
What a GREAT DAY!
Now I need to browse the Greenfire Farms website and decide what to get.
I will let everyone know what I decide on.
THANK YOU
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif
D.gif

Greenfire Farms Chooses an assortment per the Original Post:

Possible breeds for the winner: Red Orpingtons, Partridge Barthuners, Double Blue Laced Barnevelders, Bielefelders, New Bloodline Cream Legbars, Blue Partridge Brahmas

*Breed choice will be made by Greenfire Farms depending on availability

Back
Top Bottom