2014 Summer Social, formerly known as Texas Chickenstock

allen wranch

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Jan 11, 2007
San Marcos, TX
June 21, 2014 is the date for the 2014 poultry get together. The fun starts at 10:30 am.

RAIN OR SHINE. We have a large wrap around porch to get out of the weather.

Since I have not been very active on BYC lately, i I feel it is more appropriate to call it a Summer Social, instead of Chickenstock.

Join the Austin and Central Texas Backyard Poultry. Meet-up Group and BYC members as we get together to have fun, eat and talk chicken.

For the safety of my flock and guests:
* No pets please.
* No poultry. This is not a swap or show.
* Families are welcome, but please watch your children carefully.

Please bring your favorite dish to share.

We will supply plates, utensils, napkins, ice, coffee, tea, and lemonade.

Please post in this thread if you are coming. Address will be sent privately.

Last edited:
Our guest this year will be Martin Ficken, DVM, director of the Texas Veterinary Medical Diagnostic Lab in Gonzales, Tx.

Dr. Ficken will talk about common poultry diseases. This is a great opportunity to ask a poultry vet your questions.

Id like to come, but have to check and see what the hubby, kids, and parentals have planned. If nothing I will try and show, I'd love to learn about poultry diseases as no avian vets are near me.

Darn, I'm new and would love to meet actual people in the area, but all my inlaws will have gotten in town the night before. Our house is going to be insane for a week!

Last edited:
June 21, 2014 is the date for the 2014 poultry get together. The fun starts at 10:30 am.

RAIN OR SHINE. We have a large wrap around porch to get out of the weather.

Since I have not been very active on BYC lately, i I feel it is more appropriate to call it a Summer Social, instead of Chickenstock.

Join the Austin and Central Texas Backyard Poultry. Meet-up Group and BYC members as we get together to have fun, eat and talk chicken.

So we are all on the same page:

* NO PETS PLEASE.

* NO POULTRY. THIS IS NOT A POULTRY SWAP.

*SUPERVISED CHILDREN ARE WELCOME.

Please bring your favorite dish to share.

We will supply plates, utensils, napkins, ice, coffee, tea, and lemonade.

Please post in this thread if you are coming. Address will be sent privately.

San Marcos?

Back
Top Bottom