5MO Pilgrim Gander - Central NC

3xhhheather

Crowing
May 8, 2020
Finger Lakes, NY/5B
5MO old Pilgrim gander is looking for new digs. He is a part of a group that I rescued back in December. Completely healthy and already head over heels in love with my head goose. The feelings are *not* mutual and it’s stressing him out to be separated from her. He’s been raised around chickens and ducks, but must have other goose friends wherever he lands. He spends a lot of his time free-ranging, so a similar environment would work best for his energy levels.

Attachments

• tuck.jpeg
    tuck.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
Hey, I have 5 ducks, 5 gooses, about 25 chickens, and 4 white turkeys. If you haven’t found a home for him yet. I would be willing to open up my flock for a new boy. I only lock them up at night for there safety. Other then that they are free range. I am located in hillsborough, NC.

5MO old Pilgrim gander is looking for new digs. He is a part of a group that I rescued back in December. Completely healthy and already head over heels in love with my head goose. The feelings are *not* mutual and it’s stressing him out to be separated from her. He’s been raised around chickens and ducks, but must have other goose friends wherever he lands. He spends a lot of his time free-ranging, so a similar environment would work best for his energy levels.
Is this still up? I am in Mundy township in Michigan. I have three welsh harlequin ducks, two pilgrim geese, and a large fenced in area. Free roaming/ranging in the rest of the yard is allowed when they are watched, because we live on a 55mph dirt road at the apex of a turn.

Back
Top Bottom