9 week old sexing help.

Henrybetta

Chirping
7 Years
Jun 15, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am a new member, looong time lurker. I got my first 'batch' of chicks last year after spending months reading these forums. I created an account just to ask for your help sexing one of my new chicks. He/she is supposedly an easter egger and I've never had one before. The comb is much pinker then the rest of my chicks that are about the same age (but different breed). They are approximately 9 - 10 weeks old. Please excuse the poor image quality, it's sunny out and I was having a hard time seeing what exactly I was doing.

Thank you in advance!

Hello everyone,

I am a new member, looong time lurker. I got my first 'batch' of chicks last year after spending months reading these forums. I created an account just to ask for your help sexing one of my new chicks. He/she is supposedly an easter egger and I've never had one before. The comb is much pinker then the rest of my chicks that are about the same age (but different breed). They are approximately 9 - 10 weeks old. Please excuse the poor image quality, it's sunny out and I was having a hard time seeing what exactly I was doing.

Thank you in advance!
A cock for sure!

Back
Top Bottom