All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Pics
Mine is a goofball but doesn't seem to be especially stupid.
She's very fluffy though and doesn't mind being handled so I like her.
That is how would like them to be!
I might try again when I have the room, as it wasn't a very good breeder I got them from.
That's cool!
It is, although sometimes I would prefer to have few less!
I'm sorry, but I'll have to go, as my brain is turning to mush.
Thank you for coming up :hugs

That is how would like them to be!
I might try again when I have the room, as it wasn't a very good breeder I got them from.
Mhm. Yeah that makes sense.
It is, although sometimes I would prefer to have few less!
I'm sorry, but I'll have to go, as my brain is turning to mush.
Thank you for coming up :hugs
No problem! Anytime you (or any of yall basically) wanna talk just let me know.

Hi there!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am also a Christian homeschooler! I’ve been all my life, except for a bit of kindergarten.

I figured since I popped into say hello, I should probably give a little intro.

I am a teenaged country girl living in the wild coasts of Maine, with my silly puppy, lots of chickens and chicks, 4 duckings, 7 bunnies, and hopefully some goats and a barn cat in the next few months. I absolutely love animals and am always pushing to get more!

I am a very devoted Christian, and I truly love Christ with everything I am! I could never have gotten through some of the things I have without his constant love and grace. I want to live my whole life with him, for him, and in him. I want to be crazy radical in my faith, and hopefully, if it is the Lords will, become a missionary! I owe everything to him.

I am so excited to have found this thread and hopefully make some new friends!

-Summer

Hi there!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am also a Christian homeschooler! I’ve been all my life, except for a bit of kindergarten.

I am a teenaged country girl living in the wild coasts of Maine, with my silly puppy, lots of chickens and chicks, 4 duckings, 7 bunnies, and hopefully some goats and a barn cat in the next few months. I absolutely love animals and am always pushing to get more!

I am a very devoted Christian, and I truly love Christ with everything I am! I could never have gotten through some of the things I have without his constant love and grace. I want to live my whole life with him, for him, and in him. I want to be crazy radical in my faith, and hopefully, if it is the Lords will, become a missionary! I owe everything to him.

-Summer
Heyo! I don't believe we've ever officially met on here before so I might as well say howdy right now. :frow

Hi there!!

-Summer
Hello and Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom