All the Christian Homeschoolers!

😮‍💨

now here's where i use the quote that pretty much sums up my life.

"i am already dead"
😭😭😂😂

Hello everybody! I have just found this thread and figured that since I am a Christian homeschooling I should join in and get to know some of you! I am currently in 10th grade and I started homeschooling when COVID started in 9th grade! I just had my birthday last Wednesday! I am an only child and have 2 pet rabbits and 14 chickens. I have a job working at a barn and get paid in money and in riding lessons so that is pretty fun although I don't really want to go some days. My mom and I have been mentally abused by my bioligical dad and gladly have not seen him in 4 years and my adopted did not want us so the point here is that God is so good to get us through all of that and I will forever love and follow him!!! Just a side note, I could talk about my chicky babies all day! Let me know if you have chickens and we just might get along! I hope I did not go on to long lol. Thanks for having me!

Last edited:
Hello everybody! I have just found this thread and figured that since I am a Christian homeschooling I should join in and get to know some of you! I am currently in 10th grade and I started homeschooling when COVID started in 9th grade! I just turned 16 last Wednesday and I still can not really believe it lol. I am an only child and have 2 pet rabbits and 14 chickens. I have a job working at a barn and get paid in money and in riding lessons so that is pretty fun although I don't really want to go some days. My mom and I have been mentally abused by my bioligical dad and gladly have not seen him in 4 years and my adopted did not want us so the point here is that God is so good to get us through all of that and I will forever love and follow him!!! Just a side note, I could talk about my chicky babies all day! Let me know if you have chickens and we just might get along! I hope I did not go on to long lol. Thanks for having me!
Welcome!
im so sorry about your dad. That sounds really hard. god is so good. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom