All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I understand that. Our church is in the process of finding a pastor and it's already taken 3 years.
Ours has been through so many since our old pastor moved away. About 5 years of different pastors. And when Covid hit the whole church closed down.

Ours has been through so many since our old pastor moved away. About 5 years of different pastors. And when Covid hit the whole church closed down.
It's sad that so many churches are closing. It's also been hard trying find a pastor that will preach God's word without any alterations and will fit with our church.

It's sad that so many churches are closing. It's also been hard trying find a pastor that will preach God's word without any alterations and will fit with our church.
Yes it is. Ours has been closed since Easter actually, i dont even know if they were open for Easter. As i went to a relatives.

I am always up at 5:30-6:00 a.m. Then in bed by 9:30-10:00 p.m unless we are camping then im up at 7 or 7:30and dont go to sleep till after 10:30.

I am always up at 5:30-6:00 a.m. Then in bed by 9:30-10:00 p.m unless we are camping then im up at 7 or 7:30and dont go to sleep till after 10:30.
Sleeping outside always helps me get up earlier and go to bed later, but I guess it's different when you're just sleeping and not doing it for fun, so there aren't any late bonfires or anything.
Welcome!!

I love my riding instructor. I work for her Wednesday and Saturday mornings, doing the barn chores. This morning I tore up some of the metal and wood on the edge of a big sliding door with our little tractor thing(my first bit of minor damage, finally made my mark on the farm) and she said "Oh, well that's lovely, looks like the wood almost broke." And went on with something else. No admonishment, just "Aw man". They're great. She was also sick and tired(has a cold and she's pregnant, too) and I was worried she'd be more upset, but nope. Proceeded later to give me my papers so I can be put on the payroll. :)
Working there all alone in the morning is nice, too. You're mucking out the stalls, the sun is starting to warm things up, the birds are singing and flying in and about the old barn, the horses are nickering, cows are calling each other, the bedding smells like pine, and the hay is sweet.

Back
Top Bottom