All the Christian Homeschoolers!

1683294994799.jpg

I got the silkies today and i cant send pictures to my other friends cuz they're already fed up with my chicken pictures and even though they are super bad because of the heat lamp you can have them anyways.
I know I know there are only 2 but i have more coming next week so they should hold out. I've raised hundreds of chicks to adulthood i'm pretty sure they'll be fine

View attachment 3493112View attachment 3493114
Aww adorable!

We went to see my great grandma today. She seemed like herself but didnt eat anything all day. We talked an laughed a lot. Remembering all the things we did. And her childhood. Then i asked her some questions. As i want to make a big family tree and then do a big essay on each of them. But i know i will need it for school at some point to. She goes in monday to figure out what type of cancer it is. I had to try not to cry when we were leaving, because she loves us and hates seeing us cry. But she knows like all of us, Cancer runs in the family and it usally hits at age 80+. Its going to be really hard. I really wanted to go on another trip with her, and atleast spend a few more years with her, but they dont think shes going to make it to Christmas. Which is her favorite holiday.

We went to see my great grandma today. She seemed like herself but didnt eat anything all day. We talked an laughed a lot. Remembering all the things we did. And her childhood. Then i asked her some questions. As i want to make a big family tree and then do a big essay on each of them. But i know i will need it for school at some point to. She goes in monday to figure out what type of cancer it is. I had to try not to cry when we were leaving, because she loves us and hates seeing us cry. But she knows like all of us, Cancer runs in the family and it usally hits at age 80+. Its going to be really hard. I really wanted to go on another trip with her, and atleast spend a few more years with her, but they dont think shes going to make it to Christmas. Which is her favorite holiday.
I'm sorry, I know how hard it is to see or have a family member losing to cancer. :hugs

Lost my grandfather to the aftermath of bone cancer in 2019. He was an architect. Left behind quite a legacy of truly stunning homes and buildings scattered around the towns and countryside near where he lived. I wish I had spent more time talking to him, but I'm glad you have the opportunity to talk to your great grandma.
I never got that last game of darts that he promised, my cousin never got her last big bear hug. I have some of the figurines from his collection of small Donald Ducks. All I got, but it's a nice reminder.

I'm sorry, I know how hard it is to see or have a family member losing to cancer. :hugs

Lost my grandfather to the aftermath of bone cancer in 2019. He was an architect. Left behind quite a legacy of truly stunning homes and buildings scattered around the towns and countryside near where he lived. I wish I had spent more time talking to him, but I'm glad you have the opportunity to talk to your great grandma.
I never got that last game of darts that he promised, my cousin never got her last big bear hug. I have some of the figurines from his collection of small Donald Ducks. All I got, but it's a nice reminder.
Thanks.
She was a figuring collector and she gave me some yesterday. I will have them on a shelf in my room. Its just hard, i dont know if ill ever be able to walk into her house again, and then to think it will be my great grandpa next as he isnt taking it well. Im sorry ahout your grandfather.

Back
Top Bottom