All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Adorable! But how did you stop the cat feom eating the chicks🤣
She has only lunged at them a couple times, hehe. But no damage done. She's very docile. Now that they are just over a month, my sister let them out of the brooder all yesterday. They stuck near the garage, and the cat hung out with them. When they were smaller, the cat would sit on a chair next to the brooder and watch them all day.

Y'all, I got the break in the schedule I needed! Thanks to a bad little infection on my knee. It isn't too uncomfortable, so I get to enjoy my little reprieve, other than the weird limping because the infection got into my left knee muscle or something, and the terrible fatigue at the beginning of the week. But I'm on antibiotics and it's getting a lot better already! Soreness is down, redness is going away, especially that red streak going to my muscle, glad to see that thing gone.
I got to get it lanced and frozen. Now the stuff is getting cultured to see if it's anything interesting. I made the doctor laugh by asking if I was getting the "numb numb juice"(local anesthetic). And they gave me a My Little Pony band-aid. 😂 They're great over there, you make friends with those folks and they'll remember you and your whole family.

What's the weirdest food combo y'all have had?

I've had a PBJ and Mustard sandwich before, it was my little sister's idea. Someone had me eat PB and a pickle once, too, but I hear that's actually rather popular in some places.

Y'all, I got the break in the schedule I needed! Thanks to a bad little infection on my knee. It isn't too uncomfortable, so I get to enjoy my little reprieve, other than the weird limping because the infection got into my left knee muscle or something, and the terrible fatigue at the beginning of the week. But I'm on antibiotics and it's getting a lot better already! Soreness is down, redness is going away, especially that red streak going to my muscle, glad to see that thing gone.
I got to get it lanced and frozen. Now the stuff is getting cultured to see if it's anything interesting. I made the doctor laugh by asking if I was getting the "numb numb juice"(local anesthetic). And they gave me a My Little Pony band-aid. 😂 They're great over there, you make friends with those folks and they'll remember you and your whole family.
Hope your knee gets better. In September of 2020 i fell and hurt my ankle and it felt like one of my toes broke, my knees were all scraped up and infected, never having sprain or broke anything before, i was actually suprised when they told me i just sprain a tiny part of my foot was sprained. Ever since then i have ankle issues and knee issues. But i walk them off(or put a brace on). About 3 weeks ago, i hurt my ankle again, and had to wear the brace for a week(the longest ive ever worn it)

What's the weirdest food combo y'all have had?

I've had a PBJ and Mustard sandwich before, it was my little sister's idea. Someone had me eat PB and a pickle once, too, but I hear that's actually rather popular in some places.
Hmm, my dad eats wierd things but i try and stay away. The wierdest ive probably ever ate was mac and cheese, ketchup, and hotdogs (i will never eat hotdogs again, and i cant eat mac and cheese). My dad combines mayo, bologna and sweet pickles together in a grinder and eats it(it looks disgusting and glad ive never tried it)

Back
Top Bottom