All the Christian Homeschoolers!

Hi!:frow I am a little late, but I'd like to join The Christian Homeschoolers club if that's cool! I've just recently been back on BYC.
Don't worry, no such thing as too late, welcome to the fam!
Ok. I'll tell y'all about me.
My real name is Monica. I'm a teenager, and I love animals. I have 11 cats, 5 chickens, 2 dogs and a bunny. I've been home schooled all the way, and i love it. Could write a lot more, but the fur and feather babies need to eat. I'll finish later.
Hallo, and welcome! That's a lot of cats, wowie.

My real name is Monica. I'm a teenager, and I love animals. I have 11 cats, 5 chickens, 2 dogs and a bunny. I've been home schooled all the way, and i love it. Could write a lot more, but the fur and feather babies need to eat. I'll finish later.
Welcome! What types of dogs do you have?

Hi!:frow I am a little late, but I'd like to join The Christian Homeschoolers club if that's cool! I've just recently been back on BYC.
:frow Hello!
Yes, that's a lot of cats! :frow Hello!

Back
Top Bottom