All the Christian Homeschoolers!

I was wondering if you guys could pray for my very special cat, Hazel.
She went missing for week, and then when she came back she had what I thought was a very nasty abscess.
We just got a call back from the vet saying that it is cancer; and while he was able to remove it there are no guarantees as to whether it will come back or not.
I love her so much.. :hit

She went missing for week, and then when she came back she had what I thought was a very nasty abscess.
We just got a call back from the vet saying that it is cancer; and while he was able to remove it there are no guarantees as to whether it will come back or not.
Oh no! :hugs How old is she?

Oh no! :hugs How old is she?
I don't know, as she was a feral that adopted me. At least five or six, but I don't know more then that.
She doesn't look old, or anything though, but has had quite a lot of kittens.
We'll be picking her up from the vet tomorrow, so I should know more after that, once I've had a good talk to the vet.

Oh no I'm so sorry, sending prayers!

I don't know, as she was a feral that adopted me. At least five or six, but I don't know more then that.
She doesn't look old, or anything though, but has had quite a lot of kittens.
We'll be picking her up from the vet tomorrow, so I should know more after that, once I've had a good talk to the vet.
Im praying! Cancer is the worst. I hope she gets better and it doesnt come back!

Iā€™m so sorry :hugs Iā€™m praying for you and your cat.

Back
Top Bottom