Alpaca Products For Sale

OHChick

Songster
12 Years
May 8, 2007
Hey guys, I am a member of a co-op where we send in our alpaca fiber and receive products back that we can sell. All alpaca products are 100% made in the U.S.A. from AMERICAN alpaca fiber. I have yarn, roving, socks, hats, gloves, scarves, and a really cool tote bag all for sale. If you are interested, please take a look at www.alpacanation.com/starlightfarm.asp . If you like any of these products, I will discount them 10% for my BYC friends who are PayPal users, so you can PM or email me what you like and I can invoice you.

I also have roving, other yarns, and raw fiber that is not listed on that site. If you're interested, let me know and I can PM you what I have.

Thanks for looking!!

Hi! How many ozs of yard does it take to knit a winter hat? I'm not a very good knitter, so I'd rather purchase two hats. Please email or PM me if you have any or to recommend one of the other co-op people. Thanks!

Got my alpaca hats just in time for our Ohio cold snap! I absolutely LOVE them. Got the one with the ear flaps (my favorite!) and the one with the brim (such a cute girl hat!!!!) They are SO warm and Amber shipped them very quickly! I'm not taking my hats off til spring (which is May in Ohio!!!)
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom