Any guesses on breed of rooster?

Old_McDonalds_Farm

In the Brooder
Mar 1, 2023
Eastern NC
I bought silkie chicks from a girl who had bought hatching eggs. Spoke to the girl who had the eggs and she sent pics of her 2 roos and 2 hens, all white silkie except one. Out of my 5 chicks, 2 are white silkies and 3 are looking to be frizzle silkie mix. I'm trying to figure out the breed of the roo, she said frizzle silkie mix. Any guesses?

received_978762106443353.jpg

I bought silkie chicks from a girl who had bought hatching eggs. Spoke to the girl who had the eggs and she sent pics of her 2 roos and 2 hens, all white silkie except one. Out of my 5 chicks, 2 are white silkies and 3 are looking to be frizzle silkie mix. I'm trying to figure out the breed of the roo, she said frizzle silkie mix. Any guesses?

Looks like a frizzle Cochin, Silkie mix.

Thanks, the color surprised me as I was expecting the roo to look like a frizzled silkie. 2 of the 3 are smoother but 1 (named Yzma) has some crazy feathers for sure

Frizzled cochin mix

Back
Top Bottom