Any possible aquarium tank uses for poultry purposes?

Oct 13, 2022
New Milford, CT
Not sure where to put this, so I'm posting it here. I have a spare 10 gallon glass aquarium tank which has never been used before that I've been trying to think of uses for with poultry. The dimensions of the tank are roughly 20" L x 12.5" H x 10.5" W so I've thought that maybe it can be used for some sort of nesting box or for filling it with water and using it as an easy to clean swimming/bathing container for ducks. I would like to know what ideas you have for poultry-related uses that I could possibly use it for.

WIN_20221014_14_01_43_Pro.jpg

I use those exact tanks as brooders for very young or small chicks that need a more even temperature and no drafts. They're great for quail up to a week old.
Sounds like a good possible use for it. Could they also be used for things like a feed storage container? Assuming I had a lid for it that keeps bugs, rodents, and other pests out.

Not sure where to put this, so I'm posting it here. I have a spare 10 gallon glass aquarium tank which has never been used before that I've been trying to think of uses for with poultry. The dimensions of the tank are roughly 20" L x 12.5" H x 10.5" W so I've thought that maybe it can be used for some sort of nesting box or for filling it with water and using it as an easy to clean swimming/bathing container for ducks. I would like to know what ideas you have for poultry-related uses that I could possibly use it for.

View attachment 3291223
Does anybody else have any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom