Anyone have partridge as pets?

Yes i raise them as pets. I currently have a flock that consists of 49 adults at the moment. As long as you handle them alot when they are little babies and keep handling them as they grow they will make great pets. They are currently living with some of my chicks but we are building their own coop soon.
I know this post is old but do you still have Chukars ? I have some and had some questions if you wouldn’t mind answering ! Thank you

my chucks live with my chicks... chucks-n-chicks!!! hhaaa have not had any problems so far! the chukars dont bother the chickens and the chikens dont bother the chucks... they are like two little gangs the chukars on one side and the chikens on the other side of the coop!!!
Hi What do you feed your chuckars?

Yes i raise them as pets. I currently have a flock that consists of 49 adults at the moment. As long as you handle them alot when they are little babies and keep handling them as they grow they will make great pets. They are currently living with some of my chicks but we are building their own coop soon.
What do you feed them?

Back
Top Bottom