Are these emu eggs fertile? Hatchalong

Pics
After having to put down two of my babies on Friday, I’ve been depressed and sick. Been trying to figure out how to get out of the funk. Sushi was not quite 6 months old and Beau just turned 6 yrs old. Ive spent every moment with little Sushi since we picked her up from the breeder.

Unprovoked, Beau grabbed little Sushi and shook her. With blood all over me, somehow managed to gather myself enough to get out the door and rush to the emergency vet. X-rays showed she couldn’t be saved. So I said my good byes, I’ll miss my little Squishy ☹️ Then we made the tough decision to euthanize Beau. Being a power breed and already using 3 strikes, this was the last straw. Rehoming would have been a liability I couldn’t hand off to anyone else.

View attachment 3376342

No, I don’t dress my dogs up. Friend gave her that jacket 🥹
View attachment 3376340

Stubborn, but wonderful to me, Bubs will be missed just as much.
View attachment 3376348
View attachment 3376351

I want to be happy about finding 6 hidden emu eggs this morning, but I can’t. Would like to just stop crying.
View attachment 3376353

Ok… now to find something to do.

:hugs

After having to put down two of my babies on Friday, I’ve been depressed and sick. Been trying to figure out how to get out of the funk. Sushi was not quite 6 months old and Beau just turned 6 yrs old. Ive spent every moment with little Sushi since we picked her up from the breeder.

Unprovoked, Beau grabbed little Sushi and shook her. With blood all over me, somehow managed to gather myself enough to get out the door and rush to the emergency vet. X-rays showed she couldn’t be saved. So I said my good byes, I’ll miss my little Squishy ☹️ Then we made the tough decision to euthanize Beau. Being a power breed and already using 3 strikes, this was the last straw. Rehoming would have been a liability I couldn’t hand off to anyone else.

View attachment 3376342

View attachment 3376340

View attachment 3376348
View attachment 3376351

I want to be happy about finding 6 hidden emu eggs this morning, but I can’t. Would like to just stop crying.
View attachment 3376353

Pig Hug GIF

View attachment 3376342

View attachment 3376340

View attachment 3376348
View attachment 3376351

View attachment 3376353

So sorry :hugs

Oh my gosh, there are a lot of eggs in there, lol!

That little face peaking out while she was hatching was everything!!!
I have emu eggs everywhere 😳 somehow have to find a way to fit them all in the incubator.

Just incase anyone was wondering, this is how you properly cuddle a mu.
1F72678E-FC5C-4375-B776-B2E430A9CF9B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom