Avian influenza found in South Carolina

Pics
Ok, you'll see why I bribed the poor neighbors with eggs! I tried to keep it as un-trashy as I could using clear plastic instead of tarps. But it is what it is.

This hoop is attached to the side of their small covered run which is attached to the coop. It sits inside the large 1200 sf run. The back side of the hoop is the 6 foot fence to the run. The front side toward the camera is the plastic deer netting, you can't really see it - too many fences involved! & over me is the regular bird netting, so I'm standing in the big run taking the pic. If that makes sense.
View attachment 3041122

In this pic I'm in a small sick run I have behind the coop, they can get from this covered hoop to the front one by going under the coop. The plastic deer netting is in front facing me. I'm standing in the small sick run taking the pic.
View attachment 3041126

I diverted the run off from the coop gutters, normally it collects into a rain barrel but it's too cold for that so for now the gutter runs way out. It's not perfect, I'm sure, but it's what I had to work with for now & it gives them a lot more space.

I have no idea if that makes any sense at all, I'm not a good explainer! & they follow me wherever I go so it makes it look like I have a lot more birds than I do. :gig
Love it! So much possibility with a cattle panel! Love the rocks and roost also.

Where did you see this? I'm having a hard time finding it.
Probably this one
1648575720531.png

but I'm not sure that necessarily means hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom