Avian influenza found in South Carolina

Sorry, didn't read past UF.. I have a deserved bias with them. And "could have" is planting the seed "did".
Wait a minute. A marine mammal with avian influenza? What a case!

University of Florisa is probably a pawn in this story. The U.S. Department of Agriculture will bring in their Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service heavy hitters and the National Oceangraphic and Atmospheris Adminiestration, National Marine Fisheries Service will do the same. They will probably forn an inter-agency joint subcommittee to study it and discuss it ad nauseum. The feds get to control the process because they have the purse strings. UF will try to enhance their federal funding from the agencies and get something out of it for themselves.

It is sort of a sad thing though. Poor little porpose.

Last edited:
Wait a minute. A marine mammal with avian influenza? What a case!

University of Florisa is probably a pawn in this story. The U.S. Department of Agriculture will bring in their Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service heavy hitters and the National Oceangraphic and Atmospheris Adminiestration, National Marine Fisheries Service will do the same. They will probably forn an inter-agency joint subcommittee to study it and discuss it ad nauseum. The feds get to control the process because they have the purse strings. UF will try to enhance their federal funding from the agencies and get something out of it for themselves.

It is sort of a sad thing though. Poor little porpose.

Boy you guys just look for conspiracy.... I'm glad I don't live in your world view..... and people say I'm cynical, you all have me beat.

Back
Top Bottom