Avian influenza found in South Carolina

How do all of you antivaxers out there in BYC land feel about eating vaccinated chicken?
I mean, tbf we already do if we eat store bought. Even if you eat organic vaccines are approved :caf

Tbh if the vaccine is approved and works I will be vaccinated my birds because I have a project flock I really don't want to loose :idunno I wish tbh alot more of the poultry vaccines were more viable and less leaky.

How do all of you antivaxers out there in BYC Land feel about eating vaccinated chicken? Would unvaccinated chickens bring a premium price in the meat/egg market like organic, non-GMO or free-range?
I'm not totally anti vax. But I don't get flu vax, nor vax the poultry or cats. Dog is over due because hard to get into the vet.

Just a note here: any critter who has a rabies vaccine available to them should get it! That includes cats, horses, dogs, cattle, whoever. Since dog licensing became law in many/ most states in the USA, canine (and human!) rabies cases decreased greatly. Now cats have been diagnosed with rabies more often than dogs. Skipping other vaccines only impacts their health. Rabies can kill us all.
Mary

Just a note here: any critter who has a rabies vaccine available to them should get it! That includes cats, horses, dogs, cattle, whoever. Since dog licensing became law in many/ most states in the USA, canine (and human!) rabies cases decreased greatly. Now cats have been diagnosed with rabies more often than dogs. Skipping other vaccines only impacts their health. Rabies can kill us all.
Mary
I know of cats and dogs, I didn't know the other ones can get rabies vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom