Bay Area BYCers!

Hi Bay Area! Just found this thread... I'm in Campbell. :)
I have two RSL, one is 10 years old and the other is almost a year old. Then I have five, 5 week old chicks. Three Olive Eggers and a couple Cuckoo Marans; one looks like it'll be have a white blonde head with black & white barring, and the other may be lightly white barred but mostly black. The Olive Eggers look like a Cuckoo Maran & EE mix. I don't know much about Cuckoos except that mine are spoiled and opinionated! The three OEs have muffs, white legs with a little black barring and feathers. It should be interesting.
Welcome!

Hello all! Never made it to this section of the board. I’m in Pleasant Hill!

I have 3 bantams that were just confirmed cockerels so sadly I will have to rehome. Any advice on that? They are 6 weeks old and bonded so ideal situation would be somewhere they can go together. Super friendly, raised with kids, love to be held. My heart is broken!

Hey everyone! I am up in Berkeley and looking to rehome my three buff orpingtons because unfortunately I am going to be moving out of the state.

They were all raised together and are 10 months old. They are in excellent health and great egg layers if you like fresh eggs! They usually spend half of the day in the coop, and half of the day free ranging so they're used to both the indoors and outdoors.

Also I noticed a few people from Palo Alto are around which is cool! I went to Terman (now Fletcher) Middle School and Gunn. I visit family in Palo Alto often so if anyone in Palo Alto would like to rehome my chickens, by all means message me!

Attachments

• IMG-8329.JPG
    IMG-8329.JPG
    649.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-8332D.JPG
    IMG-8332D.JPG
    858.7 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom