BIN - 18 Paint Silkie Eggs - Catdance Silkies, includes shipping

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
THIS IS A RELIST, SO PLEASE DISREGARD ANY MESSAGES OR REPLIES BELOW AND PM ME IF INTERESTED! THIS LISTING IS FOR SHIPPING ON 7/24 OR 7/25
Up for your consideration are 18 eggs from my paint pen and the price includes priority shipping. My paint roo is in with recessive white hens so you can get a variety of colors. Paints do not breed true at this time and I've gotten paints, partridge, red pyle, silver partridge and some other interesting colors from this pen in addition to paints, some of which are pictured below. These paints should be bred back to blacks for best results. My flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. Please pm me if you are interested in purchasing these eggs. Paypal only, no e-checks please. You can see more of my silkies on my website at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
I recently set eggs from her, fabulous job shipping! All are looking good so far, Thank you!!!!!

Hi Karen....here are some of the eggs I bought from you....that turned into beautiful chicks.....2months old....
Please ignore the dandylions....hose...and hydrangeas that my dog waters regularly..!! Buff..splash and blue

Back
Top Bottom