BIN 6 Sizzle eggs Paints highly possible

emvickrey

ChowDown Silkie Farm
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Hornbeak, Tennessee
BIN 6 Sizzle (frizzled silkie} hatching eggs. Getting paint chicks is highly likely. The hens laying are a black frizzled silkie hen, paint frizzled silkie hen and a blue frizzled silkie hen. They're covered with a paint bearded roo. The hens are also bearded.

I bubble wrap each egg and secure in a box with shredded paper in an upright position. Mailed priority mail with a DC#. Once out of my hands I can't be responsible for conditions out of my control such as shipping and incubation methods. These eggs are ready to go out.

I'm asking $10.00 for the eggs and $13.00 for shipping with a total of $23.00

I take paypal only and that addy is [email protected]

Thank you for looking and have a Blessed Day

Last edited:
Shipping is $13.00. I haven't received payment yet so the first to send it gets the ones I have right now. I can always put the next person on a waiting list.

Shipping is $13.00. I haven't received payment yet so the first to send it gets the ones I have right now. I can always put the next person on a waiting list.
I now have a waiting list for sizzle eggs. PM me if you would like to be on it. Currently the next person will be 4th in line.

I only have 3 hens laying. I'd have to hold the eggs back for 8 days to get 2 dozen eggs. To stay on the safe side I'm offering 6 eggs so they arrive to the buyer fresh for hatching

I have some sizzle eggs available right now to be shipped out tomorrow. As each day passes I have to toss out the older ones. Don't let these go to waste. I have 8 eggs available after today's collecting. I tossed 4 today. The price stays the same. I like to send extras if I have them. Post mine and send me a Pm

Back
Top Bottom